Home > Coaches > Resources > Forms
- NEW: KMLA Coaching Application Form [Word].This form MUST be filled out by all persons interested in coaching field or box lacrosse by the respective application deadlines (Box: January 21st | Field: August 20).
- One game permit [PDF]. This form must be printed, filled out and signed by the Head Coach of the releasing team prior to any game in which a player from a lower calibre (e.g., PeeWee B to PeeWee A2) or division (Bantam A2 to Midget A2) will play up. Players playing up 4 or more games (regular season and tournaments) will be required to STAY WITH THE HIGHER CALIBRE/DIVISION TEAM through tournaments, play-downs and provincial play-offs.
- Overage player movement form [PDF]. Players may request to play down a level (e.g., Midget to Bantam). These requests must be approved by the Thompson-Okanagan Minor Lacrosse Commission (Zone Commission).
- RCMP criminal records check [PDF]. All coaches, assistant coaches must complete this form. Completed forms are to be returned to the designated KMLA screening officer (President or Coaching Coordinator). These forms cannot be emailed.
- Player Coach Evaluation Form
- Parent Coach Evaluation Form
- BCLA MINOR DIRECTORATE DISCIPLINARY RULES (2010) [PDF]
- BCLA Operating Policy [PDF]
- KMLA Constitution and By-Laws [PDF]
- KMLA Policies, Procedures & Guidelines [PDF]
- KMLA Novice Division Balanced Teams policy (2010) [PDF]
- TOMBLC Operating Policy [PDF] - Box Lacrosse
- IFLL Operating Policy [PDF] - Field Lacrosse
- BCLA Form 100 [PDF]. For legal reasons (i.e., so that liability insurance covers you as a coach, and your Association), this MUST be filled out by all coaches and assistant coaches, and submitted to BCLA through the KMLA coaching coordinator by May 1 of each year. Gate operators should also be listed on this form.
- BCLA Form 200 [PDF]. This form is used by the coaching co-ordinator to let BCLA know who intends to certify (and what information they need from each of the prospective coaches).